Zincview

Anime Social Network | Anime Community

Due to the donations we've received. We've decided to show you guys what you've been donating for. If you've not yet donated to Zincview, please either click the donation button on the RIGHT --> or Click here.

June 2013: Early Development work.

Fast Forward to 2015

(Concept login)

Current Development mode( Working on frontend features) Still rough stuff here. 

More screen shots to come keep visiting for more.

Views: 1165

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait for this play around with the background.

I did donate a while ago and am wondering how soon to completion!! .  It has been a while, also hope our accounts can be migrated across without to much difficulty.

Did you donate last summer? Or within the time frame of May to now? If so what's your email? You're supposed to be in private Beta. (Private message me)

redfoxfive said:

I did donate a while ago and am wondering how soon to completion!! .  It has been a while, also hope our accounts can be migrated across without to much difficulty.

Anime Master Zinc said:

Did you donate last summer? Or within the time frame of May to now? If so what's your email? You're supposed to be in private Beta. (Private message me)

redfoxfive said:

RSS

Members

Donate to us

© 2018   Created by Anime Master Zinc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service